Application Name: PayZapp
you can download this application from the Play store. This application will help you with bill payment, recharge, ticket booking, and money transfer. we will see how to transfer money from a credit card to a bank account through this application. step by step process is given below.
Step 1: Registration Process
- Download the application from the play store and install it on your device.
- Insert your mobile number and click on the continue button.
- Fill in the required Detail ( name, mobile number, email id, and date of birth.)
- after this select a security question from the drop-down menu and set your answer.
- Set 4-12 digit Pin for login in PayZapp.
- after That Insert the Mobile verification Code that was sent to your registered Mobile Number and clicks on the complete registration button
- Now your registration is done. so Open the application and Input 4-12 Digit Pin for login.
- when you log in First-time the application will ask you to confirm device confirmation. Insert device verification code and click on the login button
Step 2: Add money to PayZapp Wallet
- After login, you can see the Screen like be
you can check your account balance here.
click on balance option then enter Amount you want to Loan in wallet
click on Add card Button and Insert detail of your debit or credit card
now click on amount and select card (debit or credit card)
Click on the continue button.
the payment window will open and enter OTP (one-time-password) and click on the submit button.
- For Minimum/basic KYC Customer maximum amount that can be loaded is Rs. 10,000 per month and Rs. 1,00,000 per Financial year.
- For Full KYC Customer maximum Limit Amount that can be loaded in a wallet in Rs 1,00,000 per month and Rs. 5,00,000 Per financial year
Step 3: Transfer Money to a bank account.
On the Same Screen, you check your wallet balance
now click on send/pay option to send money.
you will see 3 options that are mobile, email, and bank account.
choose the bank account option.
now you have to add beneficiary for transfer money (enter the detail of beneficiary name, account number, IFSC code in Add beneficiary Option)
- For Minimum/Basic KYC customer Fund transfer other PayZapp Customer, and bank account is not allowed
- For Full KYC customer Fund Transfer Limit is Rs. 20,000 per day and Rs. 50,000 per month For Registered beneficiary.
- For Fund transfer From Payzapp Wallet to Bank account will be charged a fee of 3.5% + GST (18%)