we all know what is pan card (Permanent Account number) and why the pan card is Require. so here I will explain how to apply online for a PAN card. A brief description is given below for the PAN card.
PAN card stands for Permanent Account Number Card. It is a ten-character alpha-numerical identity card applied for by any person issued by the Income Tax Department in India, who applies for it. PAN is a unique identity card issued to all judicial institutions which are identifiable under the Income Tax Act of 1961. The PAN card serves as an important documentary proof that can be used for identification purposes. PAN was introduced to enhance the link between various documents such as payment of taxes, assessment, tax demands, and arrears. PAN was implemented to promote easy access and matching of information related to investment. The two authorized organizations NSDL e-Governance Infrastructure Limited (NSDL e-gov) and UTI Infrastructure Technology And Services Limited (UTIITSL) are the Income Tax Department to accept applications for PAN. Any applicant who does not have a PAN card will have to register through one of these agencies. PAN card was introduced in the year 1972 under Section 139AA of the Income Tax Act 1961. The PAN card was then made mandatory in the year 1976 for all tax-paying applicants.
- Click on this link for open website https://www.onlineservices.nsdl.com/paam/endUserRegisterContact.html
you can see the website interface on the above image.
click on Application type and select New PAN ( Indian citizen Form 49 A)
Select Individual In Category Option
Fill detail In Application Information Title, Last name, first name, middle name, date Of Birth, Email Id, and Mobile Number. type Captcha Code as displayed in the box and click on the submit button.
you will get a Token number for your pan application .now click on continue for Fill Remaining PAN Application Detail
next step Question is How Do you want to submit your PAN application Document? .so here select the first option that is Submit Digitally through e-KYC & e-sign(paperless).
some important information for paperless application For pan card through e-KYC is given below
- For e-KYC aadhar card Is mandatory. and Detail filled by you should be matched with detail given in your Aadhar card.
- One time Password will be Sent on Your registered mobile number linked with aadhar card to generate e-sign
- for e-KYC & paperless Application No need to upload Photograph and Any document. Photographs Used in aadhar card would be Print In PAN card.
- Click on the yes fess Applicable Button and enter the last 4 digit number of aadhar card in the next question.
- select yes for Print your photographs in PAN card as per your aadhar card.
- now scroll down and Go to the Detail of Parents option. Fill in detail in father’s Last name, First name, and Middle name.
- Fill in detail carefully because your father/mother detail would be printed on the PAN card as detail provided from your side. Click on the Next button to continue
- Select your Source of income From the given option and scroll down to select residence address for communication.
- Select the county code and enter your mobile number and email id and click on the Next button
- In the next step Fill Detail of the Area code, AO type, Range code, and AO number So probably we are not aware of this so don’t worry here and fill in the For help in AO code and you can find your AO code and AO type. Select Indian Citizen, select state and city. you can see the AO code of your area. click on the Next button.
- In the declaration Button Select Himself/Herself, enter a place and click on the submit button
- Now enter your first 6 digits of Aadhar card and then read all detail before click on the proceed button. if all detail is correct then click on the proceed button.
- make Payment and wait till payment receipt Display on Screen and click on the continue Button.
- Now Click on the authenticate button and Enter OTP received on your mobile number link with Aadhar.
- Click on Submit Button and next Clink on the e-sign Button and you will be redirected to the NSDL e-sign page.
- clink on the checkbox ( i hereby Authorized NSDL e-government infrastructure Limited) and enter your aadhar number and Click on Send OTP button.
- Enter OTP and Click on Verify Button.
- Now your Application Is successfully submitted
NOTE: FEES FOR PAN CARD IS RS 106. now. ( for more detail check here https://www.onlineservices.nsdl.com/paam/endUserRegisterContact.html)