Creating an account in social applications is very easy. We can create an Instagram accounts for an account through Google account, Facebook, or mobile number. But when it comes to deleting the account, many people get confused about how to delete the account permanently as it is difficult to find through a mobile application.
- Log in to your Instagram account
- You cannot delete your account from an Instagram account, so you will have to log into instagram.com from a web browser on your desktop or mobile device.
- you can see the above screen. now click on the button as displayed in the image.
- you can see this page by scrolling down. now click on Help Button as shown on the above image.
- Click on Manage Account. (see below image)
- Go to the ‘Delete Your Account’ page of Instagram as shown below image
- Now go to the Delete Your Account page and click on the second option as shown in the above image. why are you deleting your account? Select the reason for deleting your account from the drop-down menu. as per the below image.
- Enter your password and permanently delete Instagram. Once you select an option, you will be asked to re-enter your password to confirm that you want to permanently delete your Instagram account.
- After you select a reason and enter your password, the option to permanently delete your account will appear.
- Log in to your Instagram account by instagram.com from a mobile browser or computer – you cannot temporarily disable your account with the Instagram app.
Click “Edit Profile” at Top of the page. (an example is given in the above image)
- Now Select ” temporarily Disable Your account” from the button of the page. displayed in the above image.
- Enter Your Password and Disable Instagram
- Select Your Reason For deactivating your Instagram account. why you are Disabling your account? select it from the drop-down menu.
- once you select an option, you will be asked to re-enter your password to confirm that you want to disable your Instagram.